Health Vacation at Jindal Nature-cure Institute


The Wake Up Call

I want to start this with a quote from author Robin Sharma’s book ‘The monk who sold his Ferrari’,
When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all of your thoughts breaks their bonds, your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person than you ever dreamed yourself to be”.

My friend is suffering with Polyp’s for a long ti.me and it was getting worst day by day. He tried taking medicines, homeopathy but nothing worked. Doctors finally advised him surgery to remove the Polyp’s and to clear the nasal blockage. This was the wake call for my friend and he started searching on the net for other alternative solutions available. While searching on net, he got to know of Naturopathy treatment at Jindal Nature Cure. He checked their website and read the reviews on the net, but nothing talked more on Polyps. We speak to each other almost every day and while talking one day he mentioned he want to visit JNI and meet the Naturopathy doctor to know more. We went to JNI and consulted a Naturopath doctor. My friend didn't look much convinced after the discussion with the doctor. We kept pondering over the idea of whether to join or not. While he was still thinking about it, he underwent health checkup and was surprised to see his results, some of the tests were heading in the wrong direction and it rang a bell for my friend. That was the wake-up call for him and that’s when he decided to join JNI even though he wasn't much convinced. He stayed there for 10 days. When I met him after JNI stay, he looked much younger, lost around 5 KG weight and all his tests and reports were normal. He was very happy with his decision to stay at JNI, needless to say he asked me also to join. Though the Polyp’s issue is still there but it definitely improved. Even though he wasn't able to follow the guidelines and schedule like JNI, but after 8 months or so when he repeated the tests again all reports were normal. He would keep pestering me also to join and I would always say yes will go.

All those who are working in corporate know about health checkups’. It was my turn to get my health checkup done. When I saw my reports, I called my friend and said, sir lets book our stay in JNI. He was also surprised because of my sudden decision. I explained him that my sugar levels were high, overall cholesterol was slightly higher than the normal range but bad cholesterol and triglycerides were very high and along with high BMI I was over weight as well. This was the wake-up call for me. My friend knew the process so he did the registration online, submitted all my reports and spoke to the concerned person to get us the same dates. My neighbor had high BP and I suggested him the same thing and said we are going. He also got interested and thought of joining us. I wanted to get the dates as early as possible and my friend was working to ensure we get the earliest dates available. JNI admits only those patients who are suffering from one of the diseases or problems mentioned on their website. We got the bookings for end of March. Time flies and it was time to head to JNI before we realized that the two months are already over.

Ever since we made the bookings and got the confirmation of our bookings, we had been talking about it, all three of us. We are Praveen (myself), Mahesh (my neighbor) and Gopal. Gopal was the one to visit JNI last year and hence for this journey, he was our guide, motivator and go to person for all information.
JNI is all about nature and Naturopathy. Naturopathy is a drug-less system of healing. As per Naturopathy, human body owe’ s its existence to nature’s five elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air and  Ether – a composite representation of all forces of nature. Naturopathy believes that in positive health, each of these elements is in equilibrium. Any disturbances in this equilibrium due to any cause leads to disease. My thought was simple, if it does not improve at least it will be a good detox session (people keep talking about detoxification all the time) and a good break from the hectic corporate culture and lifestyle since they keep you busy all day and the only thing you do is think about your health and do everything to improve your health. How much have you invested on your health lately? I thought, it would be a good lifetime investment on good health. With that thought in mind we were all ready.

Here I will share my daily experience for the benefit of everyone to understand what happens at JNI and if you plan to join, what you can expect. After reading this, read day 1 to 10 to get to know how the days unfold and what treatments i have gone thru in those 10 days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tirupati to Tirumala by Footpath

Holy Trip to Rameswaram (Madurai, Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari)

Trip to Vaishno Devi