About Me

My name is Praveen Jangira, and i live in Bangalore, India.



I started this blog as a project to pen down my thoughts and share with all. I wrote few articles initially to start with. As i started getting followers and compliments and questions on my articles, i started continuing writing. I tried to add as many articles as possible and in different spectersI decided that I wanted to keep adding to it to share thoughts and ideas with others as well as have a place for reflection.



As a professional, I am a Global Alliance Program Manager working with Hewlett Packard. I have a rich mix of project management, process management, client engagement, operations management, people and team management, skill development and training, managing cross-functional teams, mentoring and organizing and facilitating leadership & project management workshops.

I am associated with Project Management Institute since 2009 and have been involved in various volunteer activities. A very active member of PMI Bangalore Chapter where in i have been involved in key program as a volunteer, for example Project Management Yearly Conference, Project Management National Conference 2015 etc. 

My interests includes events management, travelling, social media, writing, cars and anything that makes me happy. 

With this blog, i intend to share my experiences, my knowledge, my understanding, my travel stories and my perspectives on various topics.I am sure you will find the information helpful, informative and useful. Please do leave your comments.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tirupati to Tirumala by Footpath

Holy Trip to Rameswaram (Madurai, Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari)

Trip to Vaishno Devi