Health Vacation at JNI - Day 10

Today is the last day and last night at JNI for us. One of my goal was to reduce as much weight as possible (thought of 10 kgs but knew that it wouldn’t be possible). However I lost more than 4 kgs till today and now can say that my weight is in late 70’s instead of 80’s. However, I am not disappointed as that was my stretch goal. The primary goal was to keep my numbers in control and move away from taking any medicines and I am happy that I achieved that. The second goal was to get the cholesterol numbers in control; I not only got them in control but have done much better in all the numbers and everything’s in range now. My third goal was to reduce my waist; again I am happy that I was able to do that as well. So overall all targets achieved and I am going back as a much healthier person. 

Today, though it was a regular day for the folks at JNI and all treatments and activities went as planned, I had opted for Deep Tissue message and was very good indeed. Though we still have few more hours to complete we have already started packing our stuff. We completed all required formalities and billing as well today itself so that we don’t rush tomorrow morning and complete morning kriya’s and yogasanas. Oh, and I forgot to write more about LSP. For this, we skipped all activities that morning as we are not supposed to anything else. In this, we drink around 6-8 glasses of water (2 glasses * 3times at least) and follow 5/6 different asanas. This process helps you cleanse your intestines and stomach. Very easy to follow and very easy to do as well and should not be done more than once in a month. It keeps your bowel movements clean.


Not much change in food and juices. The exit process is very smooth and simple. On Day Ten, all your papers reach the accounts team who prepares and keeps your bills ready by afternoon. You can go sign the papers and make the payment. You can inform the time of your departure at the reception and they will get everything organized accordingly. You can also place a request for food for next day; they will keep it ready for you to be picked up at the exit gate. The entire process was very smooth.

Dieses Treated: People from all over the world come to JNI. Usually people stay there for 10 days on an average but there are those as well who stay for much longer period. One couple from Russia was there for 40 days and another few from Arab Countries for more than 20 days. As per JNI website, following are the dieses they treat:

Abdominal disorders
Eosinophilia
Menstrual Disorders
Allergic Rhinitis
Gastritis
Migraine
Amoebiasis
Gout
Myopia
Anaemia
(Haemoglobin level not less than 8 gm/ 100 ml)
High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Obesity (Not more than 130 kg for Room category and 150 kg for suite/deluxe category)
Anxiety Neurosis
High cholesterol (Hyper cholesterolaemia)
Osteo Arthritis
Arthritis
High Uric acid (Hyper uricaemia)
Refractive Errors
Bronchial Asthma
Hyperacidity
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Calcaneal Spur
Hypotension
Sciatica
Chronic Constipation
Hypothyroidism
Sinusitis
Colitis
Insomnia
Sleep Apnoea
Depression
Irritable bowel Syndrome
Spondylitis - Cervical and Lumber
Diabetes Mellitus (Diabetes Type 1 not taken)
Stable Heart Cases
Dysentery
Ulcers

Note: Patients suffering from mild flatulence, obesity, constipation, headache, piles etc. are not admitted unless those are acute and chronic. Complete medical history supported by medical reports to prove the acute / chronic condition should be submitted along with such application.

Did everyone achieve their desired objectives, I don’t know. But people keep coming back every year and I am sure they come back because they see the difference and they think it benefits. I remember my friend was telling about a gentleman who was around 90 years of age. When my friend had gone first time, he was on wheel chair and wasn’t even able to move, but this time he was walking. It was nothing less than miracle. Everyone who came to JNI looked happy and as expected lost atleast 4-5 kgs of weight.


Booking Process: The booking process is pretty simple, just log on to www.jindalnaturecure.org  and fill up the form and provide details of your ailments. They will check your reports and let you know if you will be considered for admission or not.  If your application is accepted, you can pay the booking amount and provide your choice of dates for the booking and based on availability they will give you the dates. They have different types of accommodation available. Based on your requirement and your pocket you can choose the accommodation. We had selected double economy which means two people will share the room and will not have ac in the room. I did not feel the need for AC, moreover you will mostly use the rooms in the evening by then the temperature will be pleasant. 

I am happy on my decision to join JNI and the credit goes to Gopal for convincing me and taking care of all the booking process for us. He made it very smooth and his prior experience helped a lot. We met lot of new people there. I missed my family especially my younger one but than most of the time you are too busy. The staff is very professional, punctual and dedicated. The process is set and everyone knows what part they are playing and they do it seamlessly.

I think it’s a wonderful investment on your life. If you are suffering from some dieses, if you have not paid attention to your health, its time you take that thought forward and think seriously of investing for your health. Do something today so that your tomorrow remains healthy. 

This ends the series of blog on Health Vacation at JNI. I am closing this with some wonderful pictures of their garden and the fountains. Have a good and healthy life.


Garden

Lake and Boating


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tirupati to Tirumala by Footpath

Holy Trip to Rameswaram (Madurai, Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari)

Trip to Vaishno Devi