Health Vacation at JNI - Day 7

The time is running fast and another 3 days and our course of 10 days will be over. Never thought it would go so soon, but time flies as someone said. Everyone is making progress, how much progress we have made we will get to know on the final day when we check our reports and we will check out weight as well on that day. However, today I feel I have lost about 3-4 kgs. My target was 10 kgs but that was a difficult target I guess but even if I am able to reduce 5 kgs (which everyone says I would) I would be around 78-79 and I think that’s a wonderful progress. Our schedules are decided one day before. There not much of change in the food except that instead of Sattu drink I am continuing with whole some juice and instead of Aloe Vera I have changed it to tender coconut. Looks like the only person is our group who was going strong, Mahesh, was not feeling well today. He had sore throat and little body ache. He was given some paste for his throat and was advised naturopathy treatment for other ailments. Today I had Hot Stone Message for 30 mins. In this therapy, two people applied coconut oil on my body and simultaneously gave message using hot stones. It was very relaxing. 

Hot Stone Message


The second treatment for the day was hot and cold hip bath. You have to sit in hot water first for 5 mins, then cold water for 5 mins. This process needs to be repeated two times. Post this I completed my acupuncture and physiotherapy sessions.


I saw lot of new faces today, I guess new joinees from the batch of 85 I mentioned the other day. During my stay so far, I observed that those who have joined JNI in groups enjoy and benefit more than those who are alone. You need self-motivation when you are alone whereas in group others can keep motivating you and hence is easier to achieve the desired results. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and all the juice breaks have become rituals that everyone performs without fail and everyone is conscious about time. Majority of the folks are 5 mins early or on time even though they don’t like what they are drinking. As mentioned earlier, here, the only thing we think about all day is our health. Be it yoga, be it food or be it the treatment itself, Nature is the best cure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tirupati to Tirumala by Footpath

Holy Trip to Rameswaram (Madurai, Rameshwaram & Kanyakumari)

Trip to Vaishno Devi